Mastokids.Org Forum Index Mastokids.Org
Mastocytosis Pediatric Information and Parent Support

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

California Doctors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mastokids.Org Forum Index -> Location, location
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cris R
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:13 am    Post subject: California Doctors Reply with quote

There seem to have been several recent posts about doctors in California. I know it is a big state, but I asked on the members email list for suggestions of doctors the CA members have used, and below is that information. Each of these doctors was highly recommended for their knowledge and care. I hope this helps some of you in Sunny California!

*Dr. Frieden at UCSF medical center, pediatric dermatology. It is not too far from Sacramento

*Pediatric dermatologist: Dr. Renee Howard. She works out of UCSF Medical Center as well as her own private practice in San Rafael. Her telephone number is 415-499-0100

*Dr. Alex Carcamo in Pasadena... He graduated from Harvard and saw Masto patients. He also has the UV rays for those kids/adults who have the DCM or any other time of Masto where that would be needed.

*Dr. Elena Jackson in Glendora...pediatrician.

*Dr. Fedrick Ho in Covina-allergist.

*Dr. Rosenthal at City of Hope, Ped Oncology.

*Masto doc: Terry Chin, MD. He is at Miller Childrens Hospital in Long Beach. His contact number is (562)933-8567. He is the only masto researcher on the entire western side of the US

*Gastroenterologist: Barry Steinmetz or Mini Mehra--in the same practice They too are at Miller Childrens Hospital in Long Beach. (562)933-6900

*pediatrician in south orange county: Bev Hendrickson--knows A LOT about masto. She has had masto patients for 10 years and is very passionate about it. She is at TLC Pediatrics in San Juan Capistrano. Her humber is (949)493-7337.

Cris
Satori

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is an older post but Dr. Robert Roberts at UCLA medical center is a researcher for systemic masto and treats patients for it. His contact number is (310) 825-6481
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mastokids.Org Forum Index -> Location, location All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: